- Discover the power of brain-based learning
- Learn how to interpret and understand the professional jargon used at your child's IEP meeting
- Learn to become an effective advocate for your child
- Learn how to help your child to transition from elementary to middle and from middle to high school, and prepare for college with greater success and confidence
- Learn why the strategies currently used in our classroom are not the most effective in helping your child become an independent learner
- Find out how backward thinking enhances a parent's ability to help close the learning gap
- Learn how to work with your school to set up the accommodations and modifications needed to support your child's learning in the classroom
Contact us for more details or to schedule a workshop.